Re: Is there any way to get notified when a non-member tries to post to a group?

Andrea McGhee

Good day Shal,
As always I appreciate the input.

This was a member who inadvertently sent a response to the group from an unregistered email address.
The subject of the email was one that was in use on the forum. I don't understand what about the message could
have been considered SPAM. The reason I turned on the option for non-members to be able to post
is that I was missing messages from people who would be welcome as members and they did not
know there was a process for joining the group.
--

Warm Regards,
Andi