still don't have owner privileges

Lenny McHugh

I surrender, I deleted the password and in edge made sure that I removed the
pw that edge would use to automatically log in. Nothing works after 3 days,
of trying different things.
I am now thinking to have the other owners change me to member only on the
two lists in question. Then unsubscribe from everything and remove my
account. Then re-subscrive to all of the groups and have the other owners
again make me a co-owner again. thoughts?
--
Please visit my web page
It's motivational, inspirational with a touch of humor