Re: Formatting a wiki table #wiki

Jim Wilson

Actually, I did some more testing and here's the revelation: it appears neither the CSS nor the old HTML attributes are actually being stripped out; the styling only disappears when viewing the site via web browser!

I used my test site to post a message containing a table styled with CSS and another message with the old HTML attributes. An emails received in the Outlook client as well as an email sent to Gmail (and viewed with Chrome!) displayed both messages correctly. However, viewing the web site with Chrome or Firefox showed the styles completely stripped out.

I don't know if that's a bug or intentional, though. It could be an aspect of the rendering engine used by GIO. Very strange!
--
Jim