Re: #calendar #calendar

Ginger,

I noticed something for the first time this past week. The reminder
e-mail for a calendar event now says “Happening Now” in the Subject
line.
That's actually for the #cal-notice that goes out at the scheduled time of the event. This is sent if you checked the "Send Notice To Group When Event Happens (tagged with #cal-notice)" box in the event.

That's as opposed to a #cal-reminder that goes out in advance of the scheduled time, if you added any reminders.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen that before? Is this something new?
It is new, added sometime within the last couple weeks.

It might relate to this:
"INTERNAL: Cleaned up some technical debt around #cal-reminder and
#cal-notice message generation. As a side effect, #cal-reminder
messages now include ICS attachments, like #cal-invite notices."
https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/29558

Help: https://groups.io/helpcenter