Re: Bouncing Query #bouncedemails

Sandra

Hi

Thank you for your reply. I continue to weed through the bouncing members. After the new filter was introduced, I thought it might be easier to send bounce probes to a group. I selected bouncing members, individual emails, and then selected all, by clicking display all. However, when I went to actions, it would only allow me to remove, ban, send message, change email or change moderation, but would not allow me to send a bounce probe to my "filtered selection"

If I pick just bounced members from the filter, then sort by email delivery (clicking the up/down arrow) and click all the members with individual emails, I can send a bounce probe to those members.

If I use the filter and pick two selections, bouncing and individual emails (or summary etc), is it correct that I cannot send a bounce probe to multiple members?

Thanks,

Sandra