Re-Directing Pending Replies To Original Poster? #messages

KP Friess

Hi there,

I have my group set up for post approval, and a good chunk of the posts in my group are folks asking for direct replies to questions. However, people frequently reply-all to the entire group. I am trying to figure out if there is a way to redirect pending forum replies back to the original poster, rather than to the group as a whole so as not to overwhelm other members of the list. I'm only seeing a way to approve the post, edit the post, or send a DM to the person who wrote the reply.

Thank you,

KP