Re: Banners on a Sub-Group #customize

Frances

On Mon, Feb 22, 2021 at 05:20 PM, Avraham Groll wrote:
We have a number of sub-groups. For those members who receive daily summary or digest emails, we would like to create separate banners for them (which appear on top and bottom of the emails that are sent out). Can someone please point me in the direction of how I could set this up?
I don't think there is any way, unless perhaps with an Enterprise group.

However all groups have [GMF] or [TEST FRANCES] ii.e. the name of the group in the email header.
And you can put a footer - you can use format bar. Go to Admin, Settings, scroll down and open Message Formatting.

Of course, online, you can create different photo banners for each as well as icons which you will see in Feed.

Help available from Groups.io help and GMF wiki.