Use member credentials to allow access to another site

John Slaughter

New to this platform.  Here is what I want to do.  I have a closed group and members must be approved to be included.  Once a member of the group I would like to allow these members to access another password protected webpage.   If I could sense the fact that they are a member of the group then I could let them in.  Once they "leave" the group this access would be revoked.  This security need only be "curb high,"  I just want to avoid casual access to this website and limit it to members of the group.  Is there a way to do this?  I know with google it's possible to use google credentials to let someone into a site.  Can this be done with groups.io?