From: GroupManagersForum@groups.io <GroupManagersForum@groups.io> On Behalf Of Malcolm Austen
Sent: 19 February 2021 12:34
To: groupmanagersforum@groups.io
Subject: [GMF] Email rejection #smtp510

I have a subscriber this morning reporting that he cannot reply to sender. That is to say that when he replies he gets an smtp 510 error report sent back.

I will continue to scan for old instances in the archives but just in case this is a newly arisen overnight error ...

This is an AOL customer trying to reply directly to a 'munged' address and getting back: