Re: Links in PDF's

KWKloeber

Marcia

Yep, I do that often (w/ Acrobat Pro v.10.)
But you need software that “prints”  a document (say a Word doc) as a text-editable PDF, not just like scanning something into PDF format (which is just a full-page picture slapped on top of a blank page in a PDF.)  Or you need a scanner or app that converts to text (OCR - optical character recognition) before it outputs the PDF file.
There’s very expensive (Adobe) and very inexpensive ways to print to an editable PDF.

If you need more info/help, you can PM me.

Ken K