Re: Cannot upload large binary file

Glenn Glazer

So, groups.io provides some file storage because it helps groups do things. Mine store agendas, minutes, resolutions and that sort of thing in a convenient archive. However, that does not make groups.io a file sharing service and there are many features (like specifically, large binaries) which aren't supported.

What I would do in this circumstance if I was faced with this problem for one of my groups is upload the binary to a Google drive account and then post the link to the file as a message and in a file in the group.

Best,

Glenn