Re: Determining active members (and removing the inactive)

Duane

On Tue, Dec 22, 2020 at 03:23 PM, Wolfram Schneider wrote:
That is why I disabled "No Email" in my groups. They still can limit email to digest or summary. But i see if they bounce.
Unless they change it to Special Notices Only and you don't send any.  Their email address could go bad for some reason, but you wouldn't know it.  They could also forget to change that back.