Re: Determining active members (and removing the inactive)

Bruce Bowman

On Tue, Dec 22, 2020 at 12:19 PM, Marina wrote:
You mean sending a Special Notice message asking if they want to stay in the group and provide an unsubscribe link for those who don't want to stay?
Including an unsub link strikes me as a pretty good idea.

That would allow you to check
for bouncing.
I'm missing something here. Can't you already check who is bouncing by looking at the bouncing members list?
Bouncing doesn't help for those on No Email, because they are never sent any group messages. You have to send something manually (via the Member List) or disable No Email and send a Special Notice (per Duane's recommendation).