Re: Determining active members (and removing the inactive)

Marina

Duane wrote:

They will all be converted to Special Notices Only.  I did that on my groups
last year.  I wouldn't do it very often, but you could send a message as a
Special Notice so it would go out to everyone.
You mean sending a Special Notice message asking if they want to stay in the group and provide an unsubscribe link for those who don't want to stay?

That would allow you to check
for bouncing.
I'm missing something here. Can't you already check who is bouncing by looking at the bouncing members list?

Marina