Re: Your Groups.io Account Is Bouncing

Glenn Glazer

On 12/15/2020 19:02, Janet Crawford wrote:
But I am getting mail from other people/entities that is not being bounced by Gmail. It seems to only be Groups mail and the only account that seems to be active to seem to cause this seems to be GMF. What is the setting on GMF for meĀ  please - Is it correct?

Janet
But I am getting the reverse. I get groups mail fine and bounces from individuals.

The likely truth is that Google is experience intermittent problems over a range of subsystems and different people are going to experience different failures at different times.

It really has nothing to do with GIO.

Best,

Glenn