Re: #rsvp #calendar #calendar #rsvp

Sandi D. <sandi.asgtechie@...>

I have had similar problems on my iPad. I think "missing content in Portrait mode is "known" iOS behavior.  I prefer portrait mode so I can use two thumbs to type. Apparently those of us who prefer portrait mode are in the minority. So in order to see everything, the iPad needs to be turned to landscape mode to "find it". Then it somehow remembers the missing content so that it will be displayed in the future while in Portrait mode.
IDK, but maybe that applies to iPhones as well. Glad the newer model or newer iOS was able to see all the content. Gives me hope when I upgrade.
--
Sandi Dickenson