#rsvp #calendar #calendar #rsvp

Charlie Behnken

Hi,

Before I say this is a bug, I want to make sure I didn't miss something.   One of my members reported this to me, and I am seeing the same thing.

I have an event with 24 members who have RSVP'd.   When I look at this event, on my desktop, 20 members responses show-up on the first page and 4 on the second page.  However when I look at the responses on a phone there are 20 responses but no link or indication that there is even a second page with additional responses.

How do I get to the second (and subsequent) page on a phone?

Thanks
Charlie