Re: Zoom mp4 files

Sandi D. <sandi.asgtechie@...>

Hi Maureen,
I do the same as Bruce described with one of my grandfathered basic groups with a Wiki. Initially I linked the YT videos to a PDF uploaded to our files. But found it easier to insert links into the Wiki instead of editing/replacing the PDF.

If you don't have either Files or Wiki in your group, you could put the link to your YT channel into a pinned message and they could either subscribe or search for the ones they want to see.
There are a ton of "free" website and blog services. You can use either to host the links to your YT videos and link that website or blog in a pinned GIO post.
--
Sandi Dickenson