Re: Non-member spam-bombing of our group #howto #spam-bombing

Duane

On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 02:17 PM, Epicatt2 wrote:
Is this happening to anyone else right now?
One of my groups has had 7 non-member messages, a couple have had 2, and another none since the 1st of November.  I don't have "Allow Nonmembers to Post" checked, so I never see them unless I look in the Activity Log.  Here on GMF, there have been about 100 in the last 2 days!