Re: Membership questions #addmembers #question

Bruce Bowman

On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 03:50 PM, Liz Zoob wrote:
Is there a way to have groups.io automatically send them an email with a couple of questions asking about their interest, the way Facebook groups allow, or must I do this manually from my own email account?
Set up a Member Notice of type "Pending Subscription" containing the questions and make it Active. Replies will go to the +owner address.

See https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/wiki/8155 and https://groups.io/helpcenter/faq/1/group-owner-moderator-faq/q-can-i-screen-prospective-members-who