Re: Moderator unable to change to ANNOUNCEMENT ONLY; also unable to post during Announcement Only (done by someone else now)

Chris Jones

On Mon, Nov 9, 2020 at 04:45 PM, Janie wrote:
Any ideas??
I know that in an earlier post you stated I have her permissions set IDENTICALLY to the permissions of another moderator... but is that "historically correct" or have you checked today that your assertion is still valid? If it is then I am as stumped as you are; if it isn't then I suggest that you (a) restore her permissions to where they ought to be, and (b) look at the Activity log to see if you can find anywhere where her permissions might have been changed.