Re: Temporary Owner

Chris Jones

On Sun, Nov 8, 2020 at 03:40 PM, Stan Gorodenski wrote:
My intention is to designate one or more individuals as owners. Then I will unsubscribe and rejoin under a different email address.
As francis said... why leave and rejoin using a different address? In fact, why the apparent rush to stand down as owner? If owner appointees are inexperienced they are likely to need active guidance, i.e. by intervention, so until the group is working satisfactorily why not remain as owner with others promoted to "moderators with full permissions" to make sure they can settle in properly?