Re: Changing Owner to Administrator

Chris Jones

On Sat, Oct 31, 2020 at 01:24 AM, TeresaQ wrote:
If no one can see who the mods or owners are then there would be no need for administrator to be used as a display name. Am I understanding you correctly?
Yes. As I mentioned earlier An owner or moderator does not have a default Display Name of Owner or Moderator. Although they can be found if you know where to look for them (because they made a choice to publish them) you cannot tell from postings on this group who the owners and moderators are. (Just in case you are wondering I am not one of them!)