Re: New group owner

Chris Jones

On Tue, Oct 27, 2020 at 10:31 PM, Debbie Henderson wrote:
Problem is, I cannot remember the email account name.
When you set up any sort of log - in (except perhaps very sensitive ones like banking!) do you set your browser to remember it?

If so, if you log out of your "normal" Groups.io Account then go to log in again your browser should tell you which email addresses are "valid" as Groups.io log - ins.

I make no claims to being an expert on every browser but the above certainly works with Firefox. In addition, if I click on the "hamburger" at the right hand side of the browser tab one of the available options listed is "Logins and Passwords" so if you did save it in your browser then FF will list it and other browsers may have an equivalent capability.

If you didn't save it in your browser than all bets are off...