Fw: Clarification about Yahoo Groups

Laurence Marks

Received this an hour ago,

Yahoo!

Dear Yahoo Group Moderators and Members,

We recently announced that groups.yahoo.com (Yahoo Groups) and its list service will shut down on December 15, 2020. We would like to clarify that there will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services. For example, your Yahoo account will not change and there are no changes to Yahoo Mail.

We’ve updated our comprehensive FAQ here.

Thank you to everyone who reached out with questions or comments.

Sincerely,
The Yahoo Groups team

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Customer Support
701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089
©2020 Verizon Media. All Rights Reserved.

[Moderator Note: Be sure to read the linked FAQ]