Re: Mailing list from a database

Chris Jones

On Sun, Oct 25, 2020 at 09:21 PM, BMaverick wrote:
Come to the GroupsIO page where you need to enter the emails for the INVITE.  Do a PASTE.
Given that Peter never said anything about sending invitations, only sending emails, isn't this possibly a bit confusing?

As the databases already have email addresses in them it seems safe to assume that the addresses are members' addresses so there is no obvious need to invite them.

I'm just puzzled about why they aren't using the Members List as the source for addresses... I accept that there may be a good reason that I haven't spotted but at the moment it looks a little like reinventing the wheel.