Re: Strange thing happened with a Group reply - any ideas how this could have happened? #bug

Nivard Ovington

Hi Stan

Firstly, no I have not noticed the problem you describe

However, when did you post the question with three to five replies you did not receive?

Searching this groups messages I do not see a recent message from you

Nivard Ovington in Cornwall (UK)

On 25/10/2020 15:40, Stan Gorodenski wrote:
Related to this, have some in this group experienced not having received emails of a post in this group? I had emailed a question to this group but do not recall ever having received subsequent posts of that topic, and there probably were 3-5 of them. Maybe I just did not realize the messages for what they were and deleted them. That is always a possibility. Or it may be a problem with my IP. Each morning I have to check their spam folder to release messages, and in the past I have never received messages I should have or they have come through a week or two later. If no one else has experienced this then it must be my mistake or maybe a problem with my IP.
Stan