Re: Strange thing happened with a Group reply - any ideas how this could have happened? #bug

Christos G. Psarras

Jane,

no clue what may have happened, but just curious,

On 2020-10-25 10:56, Jane Valencia via groups.io wrote:
Hi, we had a strange occurrence on our list. In replying to a thread about a wedding email scam (where scammers are emailing performers to play for a fake wedding), one of our members had this experience:

Why are you allowing a thread like that to post to / stay in the group archives?  If you know it's spam, delete the message/thread asap so it doesn't propagate and cause potential downstream problems.

Cheers,
Christos