Re: Strange thing happened with a Group reply - any ideas how this could have happened? #bug

Frances

On Sun, Oct 25, 2020 at 10:58 AM, Jane Valencia wrote:
"I replied to the wedding scam post by hitting "reply to group", and a strange thing happened. It sent to our list address and to the sender of the message [both addresses are quoted and correct]
BUT it never posted, and instead I got an email from someone named [name quoted] at a completely different address, saying she had received the email and does not know me."
You hit "reply to group". On the group homepage, or by email?

Did you check "activity"?
https://groups.io/helpcenter/ownersmanual/1/reviewing-the-group-s-activity-log

GMF wiki for help. Search box at the top of each page.

Check out the new groups.io Help Center  Use your browser to search or download the PDF.