Re: Watchlist for Inappropriate Words or Simple Quirk

Chris Jones

On Fri, Oct 16, 2020 at 05:35 PM, Duane wrote:
If you do discover the reason, please let us know.
To which I wrote I suspect that it will turn out to be an enduring but minor mystery that has just become more mysterious.

A moderation notification arrived by email as usual; there in the Pending tray was the new message (from a different member) and the missing message from this morning, with its original time of arrival against it. It seems to have spent just short of 12 hours loitering around inside Groups.io for some reason.

Anyway it has now been released and has taken its place in the topic in question. The possibility of its having been actively quarantined within Groups.io cannot be definitively eliminated, released once the presence of a "dodgy word" was accepted as innocent.

Curiouser and curiouser said Alice...