Re: Watchlist for Inappropriate Words or Simple Quirk

Chris Jones

Bruce / Duane; thanks for your prompt responses.

On Fri, Oct 16, 2020 at 05:35 PM, Duane wrote:
I can't think of any circumstances where it would just disappear.
Neither can I at the moment!

If you do discover the reason, please let us know.
I suspect that it will turn out to be an enduring but minor mystery.

I cannot see how it could be a ToS violation report, given that the message never escaped to the wider membership. The only evidence that it ever existed is an isolated entry in the Activity log as a pending message.

Ah well,