Re: Problem with a maverick member #problem-member

Donald Hellen

On Wed, 14 Oct 2020 09:17:21 -0700, "Peter Cook"
<peterscottcook@gmail.com> wrote:

Seems to me that the trick this member is using could be done even if he's not a member. So along with giving him the boot (which I would certainly do), you will probably need to send a notice to the members not to engage with him.
If you don't need to display your messages publicly, you can turn them
off so they don't play that trick with your group when they're no
longer a member.

Donald