Re: Problem with a maverick member #problem-member

Chris Jones

On Wed, Oct 14, 2020 at 06:11 PM, Epicatt2 wrote:
And FWIW we have already set this problem member's ssubscription to 'No Email - Web Only' and to 'Override: not allowed to post'.
Don't forget that he can change his email delivery back again.

As I said earlier once he is banned he will not receive group emails, i.e. other member's posts. There will therefore be nothing he can reply to.

I can see no reason whatsoever why he should not be banned now. Once that has been done then if there is a residual problem then a workaround for that can be investigated.

Have you got any sort of reason for not banning him?