Re: Trying to create a freecycle group #groupname

Frances

Glad you found a workaround.

I wonder whether someone already tried to create a group with that name -  freecyclelouisville,  and then abandoned it. Whether the system thinks the name is “taken” when there isn’t actually a group.

Frances

On Oct 13 20, at 4:02 PM, Marilyn <banffwego@...> wrote:

I put in the description "Freecycle group for Louisville KY" and that was ok.... So it looks like it won't let us use freecycle in the name.... But there are already lots of groups at io with freecycle as part of the name. I can't figure out why I  can't use it.

--
GMF wiki for help. Search box at the top of each page.

Check out the new groups.io Help Center  Use your browser to search or download the PDF.