Re: Trying to create a freecycle group #groupname

Frances

On Tue, Oct 13, 2020 at 02:33 PM, Marilyn wrote:
Thanks but I'm sure the name follows the rules. And it seems odd that a freecycle group would choose to be private..... Seems like I would get an error message that says that name is taken, instead of not valid, if there was already a group with that name. The names I've been trying are.... Freecycle xx xx with xx xx being our location.
So it would be
freecyclesmallvillekansas
or
Freecycle-Smallville-Kansas

Or a version of these, with or without any caps.
No spaces in any versions. No other punctuations.

GMF wiki for help. Search box at the top of each page.

Check out the new groups.io Help Center  Use your browser to search or download the PDF.