Re: What's your experience with "Content flagged as objectionable"

Duane

On Mon, Oct 12, 2020 at 12:05 PM, debbie wrote:
My question is, what is your experience with a member actually reporting a TOS violation against the group? Should I be worried?
Unless it's a blatant violation, say copyright infringement, I wouldn't worry about it.  Mark has much better things to spend his time on.

In the TOS, it says, "You agree to not use the Service to:... 4.  impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;".  I don't think the group would be held accountable, only the person that's misrepresenting themselves.

I've only received about 10 objections to any type of content on my groups.  So far I've done nothing about any of them and we're still here 6 years later. ;>)