Re: Digest missing total 30% of posts... #bug #digests

Tony Moody

Ronaldo,
[this is getting a bit Off Topic. ]
I use Pegasus Mail http://www.pmail.com/
When I do a Reply there are some options, one of which is :
Prefix text included from the original with '>' markers
Note that this is usually a 'sticky' setting here and that I have switched it Off.

Hope that helps.

OK,
Tony

On 10 Oct 2020 at 15:48, ro-esp wrote about :
Subject : Re: [GMF] Digest missing total 30%

On Thu, Oct 8, 2020 at 07:32 PM, Duane wrote:

On Thu, Oct 8, 2020 at 11:02 AM, ro-esp wrote:

So how did that happen? Did Tony put a ">" before every line of his
comment?
<snip -tm>

Like Tony just said, it's a setting in his email. Just out of curiosity, what is the setting called?
"hide all quote"?

groetjes/ĝis, Ronaldo