Re: Can someone remind me HOW TO STOP POSTS??

Frances

On Sat, Oct 10, 2020 at 11:12 PM, Janie wrote:
It's for two days only.
If it is just for yourself, you can just go to Subscriptions and change your subscription to No Mail (if you allow that) or Special Notices Only.
There are other notifications that you would want to turn off as well  - moderator notifications.

If you wish to stop anything coming to the group, you could lock it temporarily.
https://groups.io/helpcenter/ownersmanual/1/locking-and-unlocking-groups-and-subgroups

Or in Admin, change it to Announcement which stops everyone from posting except owners and moderators.

Just don't forget to change it all back!

I would warn group members that you are doing it - "going on holiday!"

GMF wiki for help. Search box at the top of each page.

Check out the new groups.io Help Center  Use your browser to search or download the PDF.