Re: Digest missing total 30% of posts... #bug #digests

Gwen Stritter, MD

Bruce, switching to plain text mode allowed me to see the missing posts!  There were about 8 missing posts, each from a different sender;  there were 2 separate topics involved.  The attached screen shot shows what the email looked like.  Basically, it was blank like that.  When the scroll bar had been moved down about 80% of the way, the first visible post, 3b, shows up.

I did open one of the missing messages online.  There were no top-quotes.

Thanks for the partial work-around, but there are no active links in the plain text mode.  Any ideas on how to fix it so I don't have to go into plain text mode?  Your advice has been very helpful!
G.