Re: Downgrading or changing to monthly payments

Duane

On Thu, Oct 8, 2020 at 04:32 PM, Talmadge C 'TC' Carr wrote:
If I choose to change to monthly payments what happens to my billed amount? Is it calculated on the 110$ or does it raise me to the 220$ tier?
I don't recall anyone asking this before, but you may be able to answer it for us.  Go to your Billing page.  I believe you then need to click on View/Change Plan.  At that point, it should tell you what the cost will be for various options.  If one of them is $10/mo, then you'd stay on your current plan, but pay monthly.  I'm pretty sure you'll stay at $10/mo or $110/yr unless you downgrade to basic at some point.