Re: Calendar Reminder Problem

Duane

On Thu, Oct 8, 2020 at 12:22 PM, Ginger Iorizzo wrote:
Am I doing something wrong?  Is this a bug?
Probably not.  There have been ongoing problems when editing repeating events.  Some changes 'take' and others don't.  Mark has made changes to the system, but it seems that events created before the changes won't use them.  The best option at the moment is to create a new event with the correct settings, then delete the original.  I suggest this order because you could open two tabs in the browser to make sure you copy everything over before deleting.