Calendar Reminder Problem

Ginger Iorizzo

Hi,
I have an event on my group's calendar that repeats every Friday.  When I originally set it up, I set a Reminder to go out 1 day before and another when the event happens.  After a while, I felt that the Reminder the day before was no longer necessary.  I went to the Event on the Calendar and changed the settings to delete the reminder one day before.  I clicked on Update Event to save my change, and then a Dialogue box popped up asking if it was only this event or all future events.  I clicked all future events.  When I go in and look at the event settings, it says No Reminder set.
I did this about three weeks ago, and I'm still getting the Reminder one day before.  Am I doing something wrong?  Is this a bug?
Ginger