Re: Message stuck in pending

Chris Jones

On Wed, Oct 7, 2020 at 01:02 PM, Peter Dubé wrote:
Rejected the message and asked member to repost.  Both worked.
Thanks for the update. I am still puzzled that nothing seemed to show up anywhere to provide a clue to where the "Claimed" came from. .

I have carried out a quick check of the "actions" list in an Activity log and FWIW "Claimed" a message or potential new members doesn't seem to be included; one for beta, perhaps, after some more checking to confirm this absence.

However, when something is claimed the flag normally shows the identity of the moderator making the claim, so that ought to have been visible.