Re: Owner Messages not being received or sent from group?

Duane

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 10:49 AM, Chris Rickert wrote:
I just found out that my ISP's system has marked my domain as spam and was not sending my emails out.
Well, glad it wasn't GIO! ;>)  I was going to reply to your post about the trace.  I don't see anything in there where it connected to GIO, only the 198.162.x.x addresses.  Those are private addresses used within a work-group/factory/local_network, so I suspected they weren't actually going out.  Thanks for letting us know what it was.  I can mark it off my list of things to look into.