Re: Pricing structure

Bruce Bowman

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 10:54 AM, Deborah Cohen wrote:
I too upgraded to premium in Oct 2019 at the cost of $110 and recently got a renewal notice for $220. I had thought that those groups which paid $110 for premium would be able to renew at the same price. Was I mistaken?
Check the date of your last payment (Admin>Billing). The group had to already be in Premium status prior to 9 AM Pacific time on Oct 22, 2019 to be grandfathered at the $110/year rate.

Ref: https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/22528

Since the notice is supposed to be sent out two weeks in advance, this suggests that your payment was made on October 20. If you can confirm this, I suggest forwarding the notice you received to support@groups.io. Let us know what you find out, as this question is likely to come up again.