Re: Can the Photo section be have a sub directory with a its own group of photo albums?

Ld Bonnie

The owner is paying for the account but I never asked how much, or how much space we have.

The new Photo section I would like to create is for a specific group of albums, each album will contain a number of photo examples of one camera model.
The purpose of the albums is to demonstrate the capabilities of each camera model and for people to make comparisons. In this case the new section would be under a moderators control. Mallincam makes about twenty different camera models. We will make one Album for each model.

Our main Photo section will continue along as it always has unless we can agree on some sort of standardization of the albums titles and information. Then to convince the group to use them.  That may prove to be "interesting."

Lorence