Re: Is there a setting to stop rampant piggybacking?

Duane

On Sat, Oct 3, 2020 at 03:59 AM, Epicatt2 wrote:
Is there any setting with a premium group that will strip out the headers and previous message text when they follow the new message in a reply?
There's no setting for any type of group that does that.  The only way is to enforce the trimming rule.  For repeat offenders, put them on moderation and reject any messages that aren't trimmed, telling them why (set up a Rejected Message Notice to save typing).  I've got several folks on one of my groups that are on semi-permanent moderation.  If they ever start paying attention, I'll remove it, but it's been several years for some of them.