Re: changing display names

Duane

On Thu, Oct 1, 2020 at 01:25 PM, June Genis wrote:
Below are what I think I need to tell people to do to reset their disply name.  If I've got it wrong can someone please correct me.
Looks to me like the steps are correct per https://groups.io/helpcenter/membersmanual/1/understanding-groups-io-accounts/setting-account-preferences-and-viewing-account-information  If you don't mind doing it, you can change their display name on their Member page.