Re: Can't change group email address #groupname #settings

Duane

On Thu, Sep 24, 2020 at 12:46 PM, Martin G8BHC wrote:
Tried to set up a new group and get That address is not available.
If you want to use that particular name, you may have a long wait.  There's no definite recycle time and it could be years.  Before I delete a group, for whatever reason, I make sure to change the name to gobbledygook so the original name is available again right away.