Re: Duplicate Attachments

Barry, another question; on those 2 messages you edited out of the list of 4 in that thread, did you make sure to scroll down until the end of that message you wanted to edit, then click on that hamburger icon to the right, or did you click on the one that happens to be right above and to the right of the message you are viewing onscreen?  Could it be that you pressed the wrong Edit-Message and actually edited the wrong message?  That's why I asked if you happened to have the second message onscreen but accidentally pressed the previous (original 1st message) button because the bottom of that message was still visible at the extreme top of the screen, and by accidentally deleting the image in there it disappeared downstream.   I've done this before myself, it can happen if one is not careful.

Cheers,
Christos